Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Reviewing ass-ets.

The subject of butts have cropped up more than once in my conversations with bf. This is entirely my fault as I am rather self-conscious in the rear end of things.

“Did you see her butt?” I would say.

“Huh?”

“Her butt looked totally awesome. Did you notice?”

“No. Do you want me to notice other girl’s butts?” he said. And I couldn’t decipher whether or not there was a hopeful tone to his question.

“Yes but only in order to tell me when you find one that looks like mine so I know what mine actually looks like.”

“Your butt is totally hot, honey” he said in a we've-gone-through-this-before tone.

“Are you being subjective?”

“Yes.”

“You see. You have to be objective about these things. I need to know.”

“Well then I’m the wrong person to ask. If a girl with a gorgeous butt asks her boyfriend her boyfriend would say ‘your butt is totally hot, honey’. If a girl with an ugly butt asks her boyfriend he would say ‘your butt is totally hot, honey’. The man will have been blinded. If you want the truth, you need to ask a gay friend.”

I pondered this new development.

“My gay friend already said my butt was so-so...” I said bleakly.

That was a very sad moment.

No comments: