Saturday, May 10, 2008

Pause.

I can find no solace tonight
From the demons under my bed at night
I watch myself as I unwind
Outside myself I watch my mind

Will it be possible to sleep tonight?
Those demons noisy in a fight
I know I must be losing mind
Seeing myself turn slowly blind

Through sparks and shining dragons tonight
As I lie in bed with my head in tights
Turning cogs and screws of the kind
That make me hope that I can find

The answer to this mess tonight.
Before the sun starts shining bright.
Before I leave this all behind.
Before my youth I cannot find.

3 comments:

Rob Baiton said...

Maybe you should pursue this talent of yours and develop it! You might be wasting your obvious literary skills in your current line of employment!

Nice post!

Vahd Mulachela said...

seems to me that "enter sandman" is a right background noise for this posting...

Lady Jasmine said...

ayo teez kapan nerbitin buku