Thursday, May 01, 2008

My Daily Struggle

I fear, I must confess,
I must get this off my chest,
For I have been the biggest fool,
When it comes to glorious food.

Noodles and burgers I think are the best,
Sushi and pasta I constantly quest,
Barbequed fish always makes me drool,
What’s worse, I’m always in the eating mood!

But the client pays, shouldn’t I care less?
I deserve to indulge, indeed, oh yes.
With all the work that I accrue,
A tasty meal would surely do?

This is indeed the ultimate test,
To stand my guard, to not digress,
For surely it would be uncool,
To carry 'baggage' like a mule.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What should I say.... Anyway it ALWAYS happens to me...

Anonymous said...

i have to say
food is the way
to keep your sanity
even if sacrificing your vanity

so eat, my friend, eat well
yes, your body might swell
one thing to keep in mind
a lady needs a full behind

so what if you're eating
if you still go to the gym, sweating
in case you haven't heard
there's no such thing as fat... they now call it 'full figured'

*looking forward for another couple's dinner*