Tuesday, February 01, 2005

It resembles a blast.
That shoots you up bursting beyond the sky and through the stars.

Best Oralist !! WASHINGTON !! And he who has just ended his I and begun being You... It’s too perfect. I’ve never had so much fun in my life. And the preceding hard work, sleepless nights, and mental exhaustion, serves to enhance the end result, making it very, very...sWeeet.

And the best thing is that it doesn’t end there like most victories do. It’s just begun. A myriad of doors are open now, a million things to expect, a million things unexpected.
But, I could always start with Central Park, ducks, and cherry blossoms... =)



“what does the trophy say?”
“it says… I’m a very good oralist! I wonder how they figured that out…”
*laughs* “it must be the pout…”
“It must’ve been the pout. And the lucky charm.”
“It had nothing to do with luck. And you already have the charm.”


Posted by Hello

Jessup 2005

3 comments:

oengoemeloeloe said...

u seem to fly up high...
I wish I could do the same thing to, you know... flying and enjoying the beautiful sky up there

Anonymous said...

my dear,
enjoy the moment while it last.
for the momentum, of that moment is within that precise time,
not tomorrow,
not yesterday,
but at the very moment.

you, my dear,
are a very talented woman,
loved,and
gifted,
to be chosen,
at a certain time,
and a certain place,
for you are special
in the life of yours,
and the others that you have touched.

i've been with you in your journey,
for we are,
after all,
in the very same journey.

you might not realize,
someone out there,
is taking a sigh,
giving a smile,
holding a breath,
in each move and step that you make.

but the utmost happiness,
is within your sucess,
dear.

Anonymous said...

Cosmic Teaser

Sometimes I wonder if she’s from another planet. Another galaxy. Yes. Now it all makes sense… I bet where she’s from, they’ve got colors I’ve never seen (like fuchsia or spectrum or giberish). I bet their moons are so close, they fill up half the sky. They have sunsets that last for hours…

It sounds absurd, I know. But her single touch can lift you up to the skies. And when you look down, you can only stare in disbelief that both of you are actually flying. And seconds later you would smile. Not because you’re flying. …but because you’re with her.