Thursday, August 09, 2007

Of purple fingers and swaying furniture.

Wednesday was a family day
We all set out in holiday bliss
For it was governor elections day
We surely did not want to miss

I dressed in jeans that were near decay
(cared not that mom was pissed)
to keep away neighbour’s moms who may
consider me for their match-making list

So we voted then we went away
But first dipped our fingers in purple mist
So odd it was, and the colour stayed
I’m glad it was my finger and not my fist

Later on, as night replaced the day
And fingers had undergone a thorough rinse
An earthquake occurred, I saw furniture sway
T’was shocking, I haven’t felt the same way since!

Oh what an ordeal was yesterday
But in retrospect I can hardly flinch
I slept a lot and all was gay
Except for the little earthquake glitch.

3 comments:

Tascha! said...

hallo.. Kak Tiza.. masih inget aku ngga?? aku Tasya kak.. Bang ijal's cousin. hehehe..

seneng deh baca blognya kak tiza, ..

kak tiza, aku pengen jago inggris dong.. kayaknya masih acak-acakan nih.. boleh dong ambil class private through email or Y!m with u.. hehe

if u don't mind .. I want to put ur URL on my blog.. u allowed me to do so kan??so that I can linked to u.. I do blog too Kak tiza..

thank u..

have a nice day!

Eejal said...

She's nice isnt she... she visited my blog too. i was surprised to see your blog is on the list... after seconds, hell, it's been sometime since i visited the cave. a pretty dark corner where most of my salvaged goods do belong.

guess that quake left everyone a sentimental feeling.

Cheers,

Anonymous said...

hey, could it be that the earthquake is part of the whole pemilu shebang?

*just wondering*

haha!