Tuesday, January 02, 2007

07

New Years (in Singapore, again) for me was not the rave party mad loud fun that some people may gravitate to. I was rather tempted though, to attend the New Year’s rave party at the beach. But I was with parents, so you see. Instead it was quiet, and spent photographing. I’m sure Jakarta has cute angles. I just haven’t found them yet, nor do I dare take my camera for a walk down the alleys. Nor do I take a walk, for that matter. *sigh*

I also ate spicy food (not pictured, in case you were wondering), though I can proudly verify they taste like sugar compared to Jakarta’s spicy stuff. They do know how to display their kitchens though (pictured, in case you were wondering).

Hey, I think I found my new year’s resolution. Be less envious.
That, or travel more :)

No comments: