Sunday, July 30, 2006

essentials

I've graduated.



Now, on to the more important things. Bunaken was fabulous! Located just off the coast of Manado, what's important about it is not Bunaken island itself but a cluster of coral reefs nearby which we had to get to from Manado by a splendid white little boat which allowed me to sit at the hull with the wind in my face and the dark blue sea with glittering sparkles of sunlight like playful diamonds and the vivid blue sky with little cottons of cloud and mountain slopes decorating the horizon and later on the coral reefs viewed from the glass-paned boat with the whole city of rainbow coloured fish and lobsters and bright blue starfish which then compelled me to jump off the boat and dip myself into the clear blue sea to swim among the corals and fish. =) Perfect!

No comments: